Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Friday, November 28, 2008

JOGOYA 上閤屋




JOGOYA 上閤屋

Wow, ytd I went to Jogoya for my Father’s birthday dinner.

Ytd morning I was so happy coz I can go Jogoya,


Afternoon, I was lunch when 12pm, I eat a litter bit of lunch, coz I need to keep some space for my dinner,

Tea Time, Omg.. my boss bought some cake n bun for our tea time, omg normally he wont buy de, ytd I wan go Jogoya he jus buy??

Wah, I wait so long the clock jus step on 6pm, but rain!!! Rain, KL road sure jam de I oso dunno WTH KL road is like tat Rain = Jam!

So I booked 7.00pm, but I reach there 7.40pm, but the officer let us extend to 9.40pm. Haha..

Finally~

1st sure take many many thing to eat lo..

Wah u c.. whole table of food, shshi la, coconut juice la wah many many..

ah H, ah M, aries, i dun hv ah yat Boa Yu o, Jogoyo bao yu can??


Tell u, I ady ate 8 scop of ice-cream leh!!!

Haha, c! wah!!!

Befor

After.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

can la the JOGOYA de ah Yat. Means u got tapao for us ar? so gam tong~

jennifer said...

WOW!! i like japanese food also!! Next time bring me go ya wakaka

JacKu.McLean said...

ya la ah M, i sure remember u all de! i got heart de!!
Yip, ok, v go next time!!

Anonymous said...

JACKE........where is our bao yu????
I c liao very sakit hati T.T

Anonymous said...

walau
so many ice cream

JacKu.McLean said...

wakakaka~
weh, u all dun susah hati weh,
T.T

Justin Lee said...

Man,you have a freakin good appetite!