Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Monday, December 8, 2008

A long n full weekend.

6th Dec ~8th Dec 2008, i have a long weekend, coz it is a public holiday in malaysia, What u all doing at this long holiday??
Wah.. let me review bac, i was having a long n full holiday in those 3 days, saturday i back from office when 1pm, so i went to find my fren(Bro) isaac, he live in wangsa maju, i find him to lunch. afterday tat v go buy Software, i bought le Adobe Master collection!!! then i went to pick up my mum the v went to Jusco in metro prima kepong. after tat i had a basketball game v my fren in rawang, at night, i went to find my girlfriend n accompany her whole night.

Sunday 7th Dec, i woke up when 9.30am then had a breakfast v my mum (coz my dad had to work on sunday), after she shopping at market for 1 hour then v go back home, i did my housework(mopping floor) then wash my car...(bla bla bla), i finish up all my work b4 3pm then i went out v my GF to lunch and we bought a present for my litter cousin. We shop in "SPEEDY" i jus realize tat i have many movie not yet to watch. then we go back celebreat my cousin birthday, after tat i went to find my GF again n we went to Kepong for shopping.

Monday 8th Dec, i oso woke up when 9.30am i oso had my breakfast v my mum then she go shoppping with aunty n i go to find my GF. i played pet society with her, we really enjoy. every time i with her, the time like pass so fast. after tat i went to play basketball v my fren, after basketball ii had a dinner v my GF.

wah~really long n full holiday!

3 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

3 days holiday for u is long?!?!?!
i hv almost 2 month holidayy~~
damnn boredd at hrss
T________T

Unknown said...

ur...holiday...list..almost...same... no wonder u feel very long... lol

JacKu.McLean said...

Ya la, 3 days ady so long for me!!
T.T