Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Monday, December 15, 2008

~Working life~


Long time didn't blog ady,
Yesterday after help my GF finish her presentation video when 12am i was so happy to help her edit the video, coz it was my 1st time to edit video n it was so successful. After that went bac n slp, but when 1am, i starting to cough non-stop, until i cant slp i just went down n have a medication n i drank alot alot of water.

Today i jus recover 70% of my sickness (#.#)
But i still got alot alot of work i need to do,
i still remember last friday was my sick 2nd day, i still went to work, coz i was bz oso, work until 11am like tat i really can "tahan" ady, the i decide to take a leave n went to c doctor..
Now.. My boss give alot of stress to me n my senior..
We r so rush n suffer n so on..
Wat a stupid boss i have??
Coz of his keep changes, makes me n my senior suffer around like monkey!!! >.<

4 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Jacke ! Take care of your Health wei !

JacKu.McLean said...

k k ah H..
Thx ya

Anonymous said...

yaya
take care~
relax relax~

KhAi Chai said...

jacke relax laa..... hha