Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 izzit a good year for me??


Today is the 2nd day of year 2009,
1st day of of yr 2009 i went to work, once i sit in front of my office pc, i start my busy life, coz my stupid boss want to go Hong Kong for Toys Fair, so tat me n my senior damn busy, we busy for catalogue, Power Point Presentation, CD catalogue, Banner and more... those thing we need to compleate in 2 weeks time, OMG how can we done these in 2 week?? Thanks God, finally we get it done by today, but all of tat r Cin Cai work, coz we hv no enuf time!

Me n My senior OT until 8pm, shit la!!! damn tired u noe!
After tat i hv no choice, i need to take KTM bac home, coz if i take bus it will be so jam n i dunno wat time i will reach home.
Wat a stupid Malaysia Train Service? "KTM"
30min jus got 1 train, everytime oso late 1, today is my 1st day in yr 2009 take train, SUCK KTM!
Nvm, it is late is ok coz normal la, finally the train was come, i went inside, damn it, no air cond n damn a lot of ppl inside, got malay la, india la, bangala la, indo... wah Beh Tahan la!!!

The only thing to make me happy today is, i work ady 6 months in this company, finally i comform ady, my selary up ady!!! hahaha~

1 comment:

| Y | H | said...

Jacke ! you are so chamm !
But never mind la.. Salary Raised liao.. Is time to belanja me Makan !