Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Long time no see~

I'm back!!!!!

Like long time didn't blog..
Long time didn't chat in chat room..
Long time didn't online Gao Gao..
Long time didn't touch my PSP..
Long time didn't play PC game..

I would like to tell you all~ I'M BACK~
~ JACKE IS BAC ~

How u all? Everything fine?

Seriously this is just the busy life starting, for the next few weeks, i will busy like hell, coz of transformers project. sure i will say "bye Bye" to you all again for few weeks le coz today i jus got the TRANSFORMERS Style Guide, means for, i need to start my work right now le T.T..
Is ok is ok, pay more effort, gain more knowladge and many many..

Today i saw many police walking around the streets, so wierd boh?? Coz malaysian police oso will come out walk through the streets check ppl I/C, tis n that, i never ever see that b4 lo honestly.
Today i went to One World Hotel for presentation, sure is not my presentation la, is some cartoon n some animated launching la, it is included my lovely movie luanching, TRANSFORMERS!!! Finally i got the graphic, Yeah!!! wahahaha...
I'm so happy right now!!!

5 comments:

BiBo said...

lol jacke..i also long time dint chat with ah M them jor...kakaxx..when got gathering again??they got say bohh?

Chloe Chuah said...

lol
long time see you online jorr~~
=)

Le Wei said...

i very free leh...
super free!!...hehe

JacKu.McLean said...

Carey, i oso long time didnt join them la, so i oso dunno o. Kah Yee long time didnt chat v u all liao lo. Le Wei wan join me sekali bz bo?? come come!!

jowins said...

mushi mushi ^^ lai jacke dik gambateh!!