Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Never Think This Befor ~Can't Believe It~


TRANSFORMER
-Their War. Our World-



The movie I waiting for long time
The movie let me feel, when i pay RM20 For it is valuable
The movie wont let me feel bored in every sec of it
The movie will makes me go in to cinema twice for the same movie
The movie has a huge production
The movie will let me clap hands when it is finish
...



Now



TRANSFORMER II
-Revenge of The Fallen-



I think it will nicer than TRANSFORMER, The thing i cant believe is i can handle the TRANSFORMER II project, it is true, i not even dream tat i can handle it.
OMG~ Damn Happy when my boss meeting to us today, about TRANSFORMER II.
After end up my BEN10 2nd batch concept design, me & my senior will start to design TRANSFORMER II product, Hopefully it will done smoothly & easily.
A litter bit about BEN10, my 2nd batch of BEN10 product hvnt launch, ady get good respond from some of the CARTOON NETWORK officer.
Yeah!!!
...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrat!
reading yr post owaz make me have two feel
one is excited about my future work
naother is worry about it
hahahahah

JacKu.McLean said...

ya.. i really worry about it.
suffering too...

Unknown said...

WAH, JACKE. THIS IS SO...... AWESOME! i super like Transformers XD
i also watched for 3 times at cinema. It never gets bored to be watched over and over again!