Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello everybody!


Halo everyone, I'm new in here!!!
This is my 1st post of blog..
Haha. let me intro myself.
My name is Jacke Lean, can call me Jac, Lean, or JacKu, and also Jacku.McLean, anything u like u can call la.
I come from "Malaysia" {erm} :P whatever la. From Rawang.
I'm 20+ years OLD.
Now working as a Graphic Designer at KL, my company's name called {ToyWorld}.
Erm.. i think is like tis la, more details can ask me de haha.. XD

5 comments:

Susan said...

haihai...jac...
nice to meet you..
welcome to Blogger..
Actually I'm new too..
haha..
c ya~~

Unknown said...

yo jacke. ah M here. i linked u, by the way.

| Y | H | said...

Haha. your 1st post very funny lo ~ haha

Justin Lee said...

Welcome Welcome...In no time you will be addicted to blogging!Welcome Heng Tai

Anonymous said...

haiyo
i type 3 times liaoT___T
u blog oso leh
jz kw u r GD de
few year later jadi my boss
wakaka