Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Something makes jacke sad..

The story begin on last week,

When I was busy around my BEN10 stationery set design, suddenly my senior passes me a big assignment; it is about the remote control car packaging design. Actually I knew that assignment on my senior hand, I also knew that my senior was so busy about his Disney product and our company battery design. So I so scare the packaging will pass to me, coz I still fresh I really dunno how to do it and what to do it!

Deng Deng Deng ~

My deeply worried become true le, finally the packaging assign finally drop into my hand liao!! Ok lo, I do lo, I do do do until this week finally I done le like this.

Starting is like this.(jacke's version)

After that I bring it to my boss and see n get approval, but normally my boss will add this n that de, dun wan this n that de, so I also follow lo, but I feel that really hard to me!! In the middle my senior also got helps me (thanks senior a lot) his version is green color 1 ! for me is not nice lo.

Ok last two days I bring both design to boss see again, finally he chooses my senior’s design.

Senior version

Arh!!!! Y you want me design?! I let many ppl c my design n also let them c my senior work also, let them compare ma, after that most of them also like my design the black version! Y!!!!!!!

Final product packaging will be on store soon..

(T.T)

2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Haha. Your Design memang NIce lo. the Black and WHite one.
I think your Boss is TOO FREE nothing to do then ask your Senior passed you the Job. You are damn CHAM !

BUt. You take this Design as your EXPERIENCE lo, if you don't touch the project, you will never learn one ma. Right?

Unknown said...

it is OK, HMMC. treat it as ur workin experience. it might be next time the boss treat ur junior and u.. by the way, ur design is so nice~ urs is limited edition. no one have ~ lol