Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Shoe & Monopoly

See my new year shoe, yeah.
i damn love it, even my GF oso love it.
If this shoe got girl cutting, Dear i sure buy for u. so tat v got a love shoe!
Omg it is white color, so that i will take care it so well!



My colleague damn nice n damn good, he given Monopoly for us each a set in office!
He is a generous guy, always treat us damn good, always drive us to some special lunch by his own car, always joke in the office n more...
Thanks Eric, tis is my 1st Monopoly set in my life.

2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Eh give me the shoes la, since no Couple Set, you will another one ! okay ! Deal anot?

Eh come we play MONOPOLY next time Gathering ya ! or CNY !

Susan said...

thx ling..i wait u find the girl size for me huh..