Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Monday, January 12, 2009

What a stupid people i met yesterday!!!

yesterday, my fren called me to join they playing basketball near by my house.
Then like normall our game start on 5pm, then all reach there when 5.30pm, so all oso shooting ball for warm up our self.
We totally got 7ppl only, not enuf ppl to play full court, n if play half court will more 1person, then we decide to play half court.
Then we end our 1st game, then we rest n prepare to start our 2nd game,
suddenly in the other side of our court got 3 guys come to us n ask "can we join u all n play full court game?" then we oso accept them, then the game was start.

i damn hate ppl smoking, speaking rough in basketball court n sport game, a litter minor rough is ok la, but the 3 stupid fellow yelling all the way in the court, n yelling rough language word by word n so clearly (throw ur mother's old shoe)when the game started. Is ok i still can Tahan it. After that, i'm going to deffent the 3 stupids fellow, every time they gol, they oso yelling all the way, n challeange me when he was shooting 3pts he said "come on, come on, come on, come n mark me" What The H***. r u chinese? Chinese always said "not to become dizzy with success, nor be discouraged by failure". they make me damn fire! then i start to rough back to them, but i wont speaking rough, i try to be "L C" to them, when they wanna score, i try to block them, when they wanna come to my side, me n my fren close the way n hit them kow kow.
Sorry lo, the rough fellow i will not treat them in good way de, exspecially they rough on me.
Sorry no next game to them again, if got, i will rough to u all..

3 comments:

| Y | H | said...

(throw ur mother's old shoe) I laughing Kao Kao !! Not Smelly Shoes meh?

Life is like that de la.

JacKu.McLean said...

ya lo ya lo
sorry wrong liao,coz too heng about it tyep wrong liao.
haha.

Anonymous said...

cool down!!>...