Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

English in my life.

I start work hard in learning in English is when i was colleague student, coz at that time i fully using English in my study life.
That tims was really hard to learn, coz normally human learning English when they was child, it is easy learn.

English is fun & powerful. i love English so much.
I learn English from Radio Station, i heard many conversation between boss n customer, i oso try to talk in English in everytime. But now i still improving my English as well.


I love Hizt Fm as well, they bring a lot of fun to me & my girlfriend, i learn English from them also,
Today when i driving to work i listened to Hitz.fm,
i dunno why today they play <<
Jason Mraz-I'm Your's>>
I short half hour time i heard 4 times of this songs.
i love the live version, it is nice!!!
This is the song that wont let me feel bored after i heard many times!
Other that Jason Mraz's songs, Avril Lavigne's songs i oso will listen many many time!

No comments: