Me

My photo
KL, Malaysia
Jacka is a normal guy, Not much n more.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SpongeBob SquarePants!



Wah, damn busy, BEN10, TRANSFORMERS Movie, TRANSFORMERS Universe, Now is SpongeBob SquarePants, and Dora!

if i not mistaken, last time i heard a radio station interview Avril, she said she like SpangeBob.
Yeah! I get it!!!
SpongeBob SquarePants!!!

Wat the.. No time to rest!!
But is good also, so far i done many of those project, i also gain many thing,
i gain experience, money, fren, and also i gain to noe who can work with me long term, and who wont!

2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Damn ! Spongebob is my fav cartoon! i crazy over Spongebob last time, you want to see my spongebob collection? haha

so you know how to do lo ! haha

JacKu.McLean said...

Ah H. show me ur collection!!!

I jus touch it onli, dun b like tat, the things hvnt produce out yet how i going to "do" o? after 1 or 2 months la, u will be going to c my Spongebob product in market de la, jus wait la! ok?!